What are the registration fees for the 2018 Krispy Kreme Challenge?
Registration fees are $30.00 on opening day: October 14, 2017.
Price will rise to $35.00 for non-students the next day.
Registration prices will increase as the race date approaches.
NOTE: Students must enter a valid .edu email address to receive student pricing.
Can I pick up my race bib and t-shirt prior to race day?
The Krispy Kreme Challenge will be hosting a race expo the day before the race. For the 2018 Challenge, it will be held on Friday, February 2nd in Talley Student Union - State Ballroom from 9AM - 8PM. At this event, runners can collect their race materials while also checking out local sports vendors, restaurants, and shops.
If you are picking up items at race expo, please keep the following in mind:
- Please bring a photo ID or a picture of an ID for all the runners whose bibs you are picking up.
- You will receive one race bib with a timing chip on the back and a 2018 race shirt per runner registered.
- When picking up your bib, you must know your bib number. You can find your bib number here. Please note that bib numbers will not be available until the week of the race.
- There will be a separate table for registration transfers. If you need to transfer a registration and the original registrant is not present at the Expo, you must have written and signed consent.
- Parking for the expo is available at Coliseum Parking Deck.
If you live more than an hour away from Raleigh, you may pick up your packet from 6:00 AM until 7:30 AM on the day of the race. Please keep in mind that the line will be very long and allot sufficient time. No packets will be given out after 7:30 AM.
What is the race route?
The race route for the 2018 Challenge has been finalized! You can view the new race route here.
Can you register on race day?
Yes! However, we encourage you to register as early as possible.
I can no longer participate in the Krispy Kreme Challenge. Can I transfer my registration to a friend?
Yes, all registration transfers must be processed at the race expo. Both parties involved in the transfer must be present, or the person receiving the transfer can bring a copy of the registered participant's photo identification and a signed note approving the transfer.
Where and when is the 2018 Krispy Kreme Challenge Expo?
The 2018 Challenge Expo will be held on Friday, February 2nd in Talley Student Union - State Ballroom from 9AM - 8PM. Please bring a photo ID or a picture of an ID for all the runners whose bibs you are picking up.At the Expo, you can pick up your race bib and t-shirt while also shopping through Krispy Kreme Challenge merchandise and other race vendors. It is sure to be a fun event and we hope that all of our participants and friends will come!